POE6 Post 52 Mash Fashion, EXplicite Designs
Jiovi Michigan of Mash created the perfect dress for Christmas in Australia and who does not love a luxurious bed all done up with linens? Ramzi Xofan from eXplicite Designs does a smashing green and brown ensemble.
You just kinda want to lie around a pretend that you have handmaidens tp brush your hair and hunky guys in loin cloths with palm leaves to fan you and feed you grapes.
I think imaginary games are important to a healthy life. You need to do something to fill in those long pauses between birth and death … the tricky part is getting your family to play along ….
Not sure why hubby is such a baby about putting on a loin cloth … I mean come on … walking around in his underwear is not the same thing at all ….although the problem might be the kind of underwear he has. It is hard to get romantic when someone is wearing jocks with dancing muffins and airplanes flying with the word “stud” written on the banners they are pulling.
POE6 Post 51 Butterfly Effectz
POE6 ~ Dashing through the Hunt
Only 7 or so days remain in the POE6 Hunt. Slurls for the items follow the photos. But before we get to that, I just want to say it’s been a genuine honor and delight to be included as an official POE weblogger and to share even this very small sampling of the beautiful hunt finds. Thank you to all the wonderful designers for creating such gorgeous pieces for this event. And thank you, Sequoia, for creating the Peace on Earth Hunt 6 years ago now. You run it so beautifully year over year — making not only a hunt, but SL’s largest grid-wide hunt yet, seem effortless every time when the reality is it simply must require a great deal of work and commitment. POE is always an elegant, wonderful event, Sequoia…just like you. Thank you. And see you and everyone in this soon to be Happy New Year!
POE 6 Hunt Items Shown
- Photos 1 and 2: Sascha Design’s gown by Sascha Frangilli
- Photo 3: Morea cocktail dress “Barbara” by morea Decosta (does not include the bolero shown in photo); Miamai_AllThatGlitter Stockings_06
- Photos 4 and 5: Amacci Skin – Ranya (Winter) – Peace – Cleavage by Carina Larsen; White~Widow – Face Tattoo Earth Black/Gold w/eyeshadows by Julie Hastings
POE6 Post 50 Angel Dessous, Egoisme, Immerse
Ramses Meredith of Egoisme created this lovely imitation of a pepperminty candy cane for a dress for the season .. but I can tell you that licking it does not give you minty fresh breath.
Nando Korobase of Angel Dessous provides snowflakes and fur and sparkle and long gloves to put the magic into the night and sequins and ruffles from Lilly Juno of Immerse dance their way across your dreams.
I like to take a whole wardrobe when I go out so I can change costumes and play any role that happens to present itself. I just think it makes the whole evening more fun and you can share your costumes!!
That and … I tend to spill on myself . . . a lot …
POE6 Post 49 IrodorI
Ooyukichioo of IrodorI gifts us with this fabulous outfit that is absolutely gorgeous! I feel like a painting when I walk around in it.
I so want one in real life. I want to calmly walk into the garden and make all the neighbours jealous. I know they would be jealous because that is how it all goes down in my head and whatever my head wants, it just goes with. I mean like the lack of participation from the outside world is irrelevant. Facts are irrelevant . . .
POE6 ~ POEpourri
Lots of goodies in this post. Lots of goodies in the POE6 Hunt, which continues through January 6th. You’ll find the info and links below, after the photos.
POE6 Items – Photo 1
- Skin: Amacci Skin – Ranya (Winter) – Peace – Cleavage by Carina Larsen
- Sweater: ArisAris AA7 Stars Mini Coat S by Ariadna Garrigus
- Leggings: from Living Imagination Spirit of Christmas (a complete outfit, I show the leggings only in this photo) by Bodza Mubble
- Shoes: BSD Design studio IT GIRL by BabyChampagne Sass
- Scarf: NerdMonkey – Winter Scarf Red female
- Skybox: Silent Woods ’Frostbite’ Skybox (PoE6 Hunt Version) by Lukrezia Lava
POE6 Items – Photo 2
- Dress and leggings: from Living Imagination Spirit of Christmas (I show the complete outfit in this photo) by Bodza Mubble
POE6 Items – Photo 3
POE6 POST 47 Evolve
You should never assume that people aren’t paying attention.