It’s the season of giving, and once again some 200 of Second Life’s designers have come together to share a little love in the sixth Peace On Earth Hunt
. I am honoured to have been invited to blog the hunt again this year, and I was delighted to accept, even though I am a little bit tied up at the moment with preparations for the Miss Virtual World Final next weekend. Hence my first POE6 post being a little late, apologies!
But better late than never I say, so I am delighted to be able to show you some of the great gifts you can find in the biggest seasonal hunt in SL! There’s not just clothing, hair, skins, jewellery and accessories, but lots of poses, home furnishings and decorations too, and all completely free!
- Gown from ~ghee~. It’s materials ready, so you will need a materials enabled viewer to see the gorgeous burnt out texture – but it’s also very pretty in plain white with a sparkling flexi add-on skirt if you don’t.
- Hair from Amacci.
- Snowflake headpiece from SoliDea Folies.
- Makeup and jewellery eyebrows from Silken Moon.
- Christmas Tree from Kismet Design.
- Screen from Sequioastyle.
- Pose from Wicca’s Wardrobe.
I’m not giving you links to all the stores, because all the relevant information is on the Peace On Earth Hunt blog
- there’s a guide for hunters and a complete listing of all the stores participating, so check out the site for everything you need to know to get you started . And happy hunting!
(please note: the necklace and earrings shown are not POE6 hunt gifts, they’re on sale, from Maxi Gossamer – everything else is from the hunt!)